[SunRescue] sun4/110 and ancient monitor

Kurt Nowak knowak at polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu
Sat Sep 11 21:45:19 CDT 1999

Bob,
Do you have a 4/110 or 3/110? Im still trying to get my 3/110 to work. I
unfortunately dont have the original boot tapes, and I dont have a tape drive
that can write in QIC-24. As far as a monitor, my 3/110 comes up fine...I
just used two "pig-tail" adapters and connected them to a 13W3... It worked
fine on my older Hitachi monitor... I think a GDM-1662b of others of that
vintage should work too..Also the keyboard needed a special cable too, not
the standard double sided DIN connector as the Sparcs have..fortunately i had
the cable in my archive. P/N 530-1478.

Kurt