[SunRescue] return PING plus need LPS 540S format.dat

BSD Bob bsdbob at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Mon Sep 6 14:38:54 CDT 1999

> Just testing to make sure the lists still work... I did some upgrading
> of the list software.

PING.....

Yup, still working.....

Anyone got a format.dat entry for a Quantum LPS 540S 540mb scsi drive?
I don't see that one in the current format.dat file, and several have
popped my way that the old Suns could use to purr some more with....

Also, I picked up a fiver buck Fujitsu M22635A drive and case that
someone had scribbled SUN on.  I am assuming that came from one  of
our Sun servers on campus, but noone knows anything.  It was in  a
case that had a little  internal slip of paper marked with a M2266SA
entry (valid Fujitsu Sun device apparently).  Alas, using the M2266SA
entry, did not work.   Anyone have any info or a format.dat entry for
this Fujitsu M22635A drive?

Looking for the elusive format.dat entries.....(:+{{...

Thanks

Bob