[SunRescue] Ultra 1/170 motherboards.

David Murphy drjolt at redbrick.dcu.ie
Fri Sep 3 07:14:59 CDT 1999

I've recently rescued a trio of Ultra 1/170 motherboards, just the
bare motherboard with CPU but without memory or cases. I'm wondering
what my options are in terms of turning these into runnable systems -
I guess the ideal would be to acquire some dead Ultra 1 systems with
failed CPUs or motherboards, or is selling the boards and purchasing a
complete machine likely to make more sense?

--
"You can ISO9001 certify the process of shooting yourself in the foot,
so long as the process is documented and reliably produces the proper