[SunRescue] Solaris >2.5.1 on 4/600MP & 4/330 Memory Boards

Christopher Drelich hyena at interport.net
Thu Sep 2 16:55:29 CDT 1999

Since we're on the topic of the Sparc 4/6XX, I'd thought I'd ask this
question....Curently I will have 4 of the Cypress 40MHz CPUs, should I
replace with 2 SM81s or 4 RossHypersparcs/200MHz/512Kb, or a third
alternative?  Im looking to run Solaris 2.5.1 on this, so compatibility
with Solaris 2.6 and 7 isn't neccessary.  Any help would be appreciated.
Chris