[SunRescue] IPX help

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Sep 1 21:55:25 CDT 1999

I don't have a working IPX, but I do have a high quality SIMM tester.
(don't have a dimm module for it yet)  If it comes down to it, I'd be happy
to run them through the tester for you, although it would have to be after
this week, since school just started and I've got to install NICs in PCs for
the rest of the week.
	Greg

P.S. I'm in Portland, OR.