[SunRescue] Animal VAX lust...

Christopher Drelich hyena at interport.net
Wed Sep 1 16:10:53 CDT 1999

Out of curiosity, and I apologize if this is off-topic for this list, is
there any Clustering software for Solaris 2.5.1, even commercial is fine.
VMS is really ruining me, and judging from all the Sun boxes I have, I
thought it might be worthwhile to look into this.  I know my University,
Columbia, has Clusterable Solaris, but I think this may be their own
proprietary stuff.  Btw, Im not looking for parallel power or web server
load balancing, but more general purpose like Vax clusters.  Any help or
flames would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris