[SunRescue] Sun 10 advice

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Nov 20 11:20:46 CST 1999

Sounds to me like you should look for an SS20, since they have available
24-bit graphics, and will get better performance out of those CPU modules.
You might even be able to go for slightly slower CPU modules, and use the
money that you save for that upgrade to the SS20 chassis, and the SX
framebuffer.  I don't know how the performance of this would compare to a
low end ultra, but that might be another option.
	Greg