[SunRescue] Trading, Selling, Getting Screwed, etc.

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Fri Nov 19 12:09:49 CST 1999

I fully understand the indignation, anger, etc. that getting ripped off
creates,  but IMHO I don't think the "list" as an entity needs to set
policies for trading or buying.  Everyone who communicates on the web
needs to be aware of the dangers of dealing with unknown people.  I think,
if the list FAQ is going to make a statement it should just be a
disclaimer directing people to one of the already existing FAQs relating
to internet dealing.  I don't think we need to reinvent the wheel, and I
don't think we need to police "members" other than Bill's right to throw
people off.

Just my opinion

Tim