[SunRescue] Lots of goodies available... some FREE!!! see inside..

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Sat Nov 13 23:09:08 CST 1999

I would be interested in buying a couple of those 1 gb SCA hd's and
brackets. Do you have any
memory for SS4's or 5's? I'll give you $15 for each drive and another $5 for
each bracket. I'll pay
S/H. If you like trade i have some Sun Speaker boxes, 8 pin din audio
cables, mic's, I have a
IPX, IPC, SS2's, and SS4 (110mhz) base units. I have tons of PC based
equipment, just ask. I have
tons of 4mb 30 pin parity simms. Tell me if we can work out a deal.

Thanks,

Eric Ozrelic