[SunRescue] Anyone know anything about a Tadpole SparcBook 2?????

Dr. Snock snock at solderjoint.dhs.org
Wed Nov 10 09:57:43 CST 1999

I have basically the same thing except it has two harddisks.  If you have the
manual it does a fairly decent job of telling you how to netboot the thing.
Unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to use anything but the SunOS it
came with.  I think there was a version of Solaris (2.4?) that Tadpole sold
that would run on them but I'm not sure.  This one was restored off of a SS10
which got the special version of SunOS 4.1.2 from another SPARCbook.  Any of
the OSes you have listed should work fine though.

If I'm not mistaken Tadpole is http://www.tadpolerdi.com.

-Mike