[SunRescue] assorted free stuff in London, UK

Martin Frost martin at dsres.com
Mon Nov 8 11:02:18 CST 1999

I've got quite a lot of stuff that I really want to get rid of soon.

Including:

	complete set of SunOS 3.5 manuals (still in shrinkwrap!)
	lots and lots of printed Sun documentation
	15 boxes (2000 sheets each) of 11in x 368mm listing paper
	HP 2564B lineprinter (fast AND quiet!)
	various PCs (all fairly slow)
	HP 900/340 workstation (68030/25)
	10base-5 ethernet cable

All free for collection in London, UK, or delivered for cost of petrol.
Anyone taking lots of stuff can have a 3/50 or two, as well. ;)

I really do need to get rid of the bulkier stuff (the lineprinter and
paper particularly) fairly soon. Much as I hate to dump working hardware,
I just have no room for it.

--m