[SunRescue] RE: Monitors

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:05:07 CST 1999

WOW!  A 4 inch monitor?  That must be REALLY small.  :)

> need to work
> on the Bios, etc.
>
> I can dig up the catalog later if you need info.  Another company
> I have a catalog for here, is www.ultraspec.com (they seem to have
> similar adapters..they actually may be the same company as I listed
> above...it looks like the catalog has the same products...)

The thing to be careful of is sending your monitor a frequency that it can't
handle.  They can be very picky about frequencies (mine will NOT work if
it's even 1Hz off), and you can destroy circutry etc if the monitor isn't
smart enough to ignore signals that it can't handle.
	Greg