[SunRescue] Terminal software?

tom tom at nipltd.com
Tue Nov 23 10:43:50 CST 1999

Hey everyone,

I have a Sparcstation LX, and have the serial port splitter cable. I have 2
Cisco routers  - I want to have the 2 serial ports on the LX connect to the
console ports on the Ciscos.

Now, I have all the cables, and things are all connected up. However, I can't
find any terminal emulation software to run on the LX, so that I can actually
talk to the Ciscos.

Anyone got any ideas? I'm running Solaris 6 on the LX, if that makes a
difference.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Cheers,
TOM

Tom Kranz - tom at nipltd.com
Systems Administrator, New Information Paradigms Ltd.
My opinions are my own, not NIP's, and not my cat's.