[SunRescue] A small problem, perhaps.

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Fri Nov 19 07:50:44 CST 1999

Sheldon & fellow email associates,

Alas, the perils of email include the faceless, nameless trusting of one another.  For the sake of continued trust in one another and in fellow man, I hope that you receive your goods.

Although these conversations make me feel that I can get to know some of you, the fact remains that this medium is not at all like a face-to-face gathering where one has physical access to another.

We should ALWAYS insist on shipping goods C.O.D.  The fee imposed on such transactions is insurance that:
a) the goods arrive, and
2) the money is collected.

Stephen P. Cohen           mailto:scohen at acxiom.com
Acxiom Data Network        Phone:  (501)336-2065
Logistics Business Unit    Fax:    (501)336-3910

Acxiom Corporation         Web:     http://www.acxiom.com
301 Industrial Boulevard
Conway, AR   72033