[SunRescue] Mailers

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Wed Nov 10 14:25:48 CST 1999

Bah!  Windows are just there so you can get around the lack of
virtual consoles in Solaris, as far as I'm concerned!  Drag and
drop?  What is that little thing with the cord coming out of it
to the right of my keyboard?  I thought it was a bolla to whip
around whiney Windows users' necks.  "What do I do?  There's
nothing to click on!"  *grin*

Chris
Doesn't even use a mouse in Windows