[SunRescue] Items Available

Chris Drelich hyena at interport.net
Wed Nov 10 00:34:21 CST 1999

Alright, I have a lot of stuff available.  I can't comment on whether or not
these items work, as I have no way to test them, but I don't see why the wouldn't....

Sun IPX
	* 64MB RAM
	* No HDD, no Floppy
	* Case doesn't closer normally, needs duct tape or a weight

IBM PowerStation 220
	* AIX box
	* No Powersupply, HDD, or RAM

Power Macintosh 7100/80
	* No Powersupply, HDD, or RAM

IBM PS/2 ELC 56
	* 1 of 3 RAM banks filled
	* Network Card
	* Not sure on HDD specs

The Following x86 Motherboards:
	* i386SX-16
		* 8 30pin RAM slots, filled
		* 8 ISA slots(2 short, one long)
	* Dell i486DX-33(removable)
		* 4 72pin RAM slots, empty
		* 5 ISA slots, 2 VLB slots
	* Dell i486SX-25(removable)
		* 4 72pin RAM slots, empty
		* 5 ISA slots, 2 VLB slots
	* Dell i386SX-25
		* Takes a riser card
		* 8 30pin RAM slots, empty
	* TI-486-25MAB
		* Takes a riser card
		* 4 30pin RAM slots, empty

If you are interested in any of these please let me know.  I am not
neccessarily looking for anything for most of these, and most can be yours for
shipping costs.  However, I am looking for a few things, and if you can help
me find any of these at good prices, or have them and wish to sell or trade(I
have many other things), then let me know.

NeXT Dimension Cube
X-Terminals (Preferably that doesn't require special software, RE: NCD)
Wyse or VT Terminals, model number >= 220.
JavaStation (Preferably the 'block'/'desktop')

Chris