[SunRescue] Audio Connector

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Tue Nov 9 13:53:46 CST 1999

Yep I do if you want it I'm willing to send it to you for a small ammount
of money for the postage.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976