[SunRescue] RE: Help

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Mon Nov 1 19:28:49 CST 1999

> I too have been very pleased with the level of support from
> this mailing list. It's about 200 times better then getting
> help from a lot of the bozos on IRC. People on this list
> seem very friendly too. I hope I can help out with future
> problems as well.

	I am proud to say that since I now spend the occasional five minutes on IRC
once again after years of inactivity, I am holding up the bozo-standard
quite for all.

	Everyone has to preserve something.  In my case, it's rampant idiocy in
computer rooms.  <grin>

	It is quite nice, though, to have a community.  If more sysadmins could
pick up on the list, I think that it would be a wonderful thing for
everyone.

							-Kent Rankin