[SunRescue] SPARCstation4/110

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at plato.naviant.com
Fri Jun 25 11:43:30 CDT 1999

As far as the keyboard/mouse go, you can get a type 5 keyboard with mouse from
ebay for about 10 bucks...  also, the new type 6 keyboard/mouse are out for
about $60.  If you call Sun directly, ask for a "country kit".  Both the type 5
and type 6 country kits come with mechanical mice, rather than optical.  I'm
sure that you can also get a replacement grid from sun spare parts, though I
haven't tried.  I haven't seen any keyboards/mice/grids for sale separately - I
only see them bundled together.

<:)  Lyndon