[SunRescue] semi-offtopic - NCD xterminal question

Nick Poolos poolos at net.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jun 21 13:20:15 CDT 1999

I have the same problem.  I know the pin-out of the connector on the back
of the 88k.  I found it on the NCD site.  I can wire an adapter to HD15,
BNC or whatever if I can find a supply of the connector s on the back of
the 88k.  Any idea what the connector is?  if so I'll get in touch with
some supply houses, AMP probably makes the connector.  The problem is
naming it.

--
Nick Poolos
poolos at net.ohio-state.edu