[SunRescue] Misc SUN3 items.

Sheldon T. Hall 76701.103 at compuserve.com
Wed Jun 16 09:32:40 CDT 1999

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:26:14 GMT, in misc.forsale.computers.workstation,
Michael Browner <mbrowner at mediaone.net> wrote:

I was cleaning the garage and found the last of some SUN3 items.

SUN OS 4.1.1 Boot tapes, yes tapes.  There are two to the set.  $15.00

Type 4 keyboard, Mouse and mouse pad, with the cable that connects
it to a Sun3.  I couldn't find the cable to connect it to a Sparc.
$20.00

Or make an offer, prices do not include shipping.

E-mail to mbrowner at mediaone.net

--
 Sheldon T. Hall
 76701.103 at compuserve.com
 This message sold by weight, not by volume;
 Content may have settled during shipment.