[SunRescue] ss 4/470 for sale or trade

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Tue Jun 29 09:40:28 CDT 1999

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 10:22:14AM -0400, joshua grubman wrote:
> > shall i post an auction on ebay? hah.
> actually, that's a terrible idea. ebay doesn't allow buyers to make bids
> consisting of old hardware. bah.

They dont?  Thats news to me.. They even have some categories (two of my
favorites):

	computers - hardware - mainframes
	computers - hardware - vintage

OH.  you mean bids as in trading equipment.  doh.  forgive me.  too early
in the morning, havent had my coffee, and I just "acquired" another fully
loaded 4/690MP with expansion cabinet.  thank god for an empty 2-car garage.

8-)

> would there be any interest in having me set up a hardware buy/sell/trade
> message board of some sort?

I could do so on SunHELP - had one a year ago, but there wasnt enough
interest...

Bill

Bill Bradford * mrbill at frenzy.com * mrbill at sunhelp.com
   http://www.sunhelp.com / http://www.sunhelp.org