[SunRescue] ss 4/470 for sale or trade

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Tue Jun 29 08:26:52 CDT 1999

An opportunity!  Make the offers public.  Winner (highest offer) pays the 2nd place offer.  This (according to the 1998 Nobel Prize in Economics) increases the efficiency of the market by using 2 people to asses the value of a good.

Stephen P. Cohen           Email:  scohen at acxiom.com
Acxiom Data Network        Phone:  (501)336-2054
Logistics Business Unit    Fax:    (501)336-3910

Acxiom Corporation         Web:     http://www.acxiom.com
301 Industrial Boulevard
Conway, AR   72033