[SunRescue] Re(2): [SunRescue] Ports on u5

Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com Ed.Mitchell at centigram.com
Tue Jun 8 12:42:23 CDT 1999

Hrmmm...what did the port on the Artecon card look like?  Big old long,
thin, thing?  If so, must get hydra cable/box....

From: jlodder at ripco.com (John Lodder)  on 08/06/99 17:28 GMT

Please respond to rescue at sunhelp.org

To:   rescue at sunhelp.org
cc:    (bcc: Ed Mitchell/US/Centigram)
Subject:  Re: [SunRescue] Re(2): [SunRescue] Ports on u5

> Anyone got an idea what these cards are?

A company I worked for had an SS5 with an Artecon "hydra" card.  There
was also a unit that connected to the card, sort of like a power strip
but with serial ports instead of power points.  We connected modems to
the ports and used it for dialup before we purchased a Cisco 2503.

john.

Rescue maillist  -  Rescue at sunhelp.org