[SunRescue] **OFF-TOPIC** any help appreciated

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at naviant.com
Wed Jul 28 14:13:15 CDT 1999

Would have tried it, if I could have logged on while in multi-user.  Turns
out - oddly enough - that the array housing almost all the user accounts was
hosed...  fsck'ing now, but in the mean time was able to create a new user
in single user mode and put the new user's home on a good file system.
Then, I was able to log in fine.

Thanks for the suggestion!

<:)  Lyndon