[SunRescue] Still need a sun4 sunos boot tape of some sort.....

BSD Bob bsdbob at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Fri Jul 23 14:22:20 CDT 1999

I am still looking for a boot tape (or the two tape set) for a SunOS for
a plain Sun 4/100 early sparc machine (the old early VME sparc thingie in
the 3 slot VME case).   If anyone ever comes up with a spare tape or tape
set (all I really need is the first tape to get a minimal system up and
running, althbough the set would be nice), do holler.  At the minimum,
I need the first 7 files on the first tape.  That would be enough for
me to recreate the whole tape from my CD.  The tape and CD bits are
different, and not interchangeable between tape and CD, in those 7 files.
Any pointers thereto are appreciated.

Thanks

Bob Keys