[SunRescue] SBUS Arteport 4 port serial card

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Thu Jul 15 08:11:40 CDT 1999

I will try to locate (later today) the URL of a company having every cable imaginable.  It is something like National Cable, or National Technology.  I'll be back in touch.

I, too, am trying to resurrect an IPX from the dead.  Mine came with a 19" color Sun monitor with 8-bit Framebuffer controller built into the motherboard.

Stephen P. Cohen           Email:  scohen at acxiom.com
Acxiom Data Network        Phone:  (501)336-2054
Logistics Business Unit    Fax:    (501)336-3910

Acxiom Corporation         Web:     http://www.acxiom.com
301 Industrial Boulevard
Conway, AR   72033