[SunRescue] Sun mouse upgrades, or, cheap thrills with a soldering iron

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed Jul 14 19:32:50 CDT 1999

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Kent Rankin wrote:

>     I've got a six-rack AS/400 that is a complete system(although it has
> about 80 terminal ports that I don't have the terminals for<grin>).  Even
> have some 3274's that are with it.  Mind you, this system has OS/400,
> Officevision/400, PC Support/400, several languages worth of compilers and
>libraries, etc.
Exactly that's what I meant ...by they take a room...And that is still a
different config compared to the one I'm thinking off...who's main crate
was aprox 2 meters wide x 2 meters deep x 1.5 meters high and waided about
900 Kg with disc's and all and all. They needed a crane to but the system
in the building first and just after that they roofed the place.

>     Anyhow, should you want it, $1500 US takes it.  =)
No kidding ... that's cheap for this kind of paperwait..:-) However you
would need to hire a Truck and a few burly man to shift this unit...and
not be planning on moving it for the forseable future...

Michael

If the system was located in belgium I might have considered this...