[SunRescue] Sun mouse upgrades, or, cheap thrills with a soldering iron

James Lockwood lockwood at ISI.EDU
Wed Jul 14 16:13:59 CDT 1999

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Michael C. Vergallen wrote:

> I've got to admit it...I'm also looking for pieces for my working
> computer museum...

I suspect that this is a common theme among people here.

> Same here ...but also it needs to run some form of Unix or VMS.

You miss out on some of the most interesting systems that way.  I'm
personally trying to find another aircooled S/370 (like a 9375, but no
4641's!) or an older AS/400 (which are dirt-cheap now when you can find
them).  Yes, I was a 'frame programmer in another life.

Once upon a time, I worked on an IP stack for OS/VSE.  Now that would be a
kick and a half to resurrect.  :-)

-James