[SunRescue] US ftp repository for Sun3 archives? Where?

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu Jul 22 19:36:46 CDT 1999

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 12:35:04AM +0200, Michael C. Vergallen wrote:
> Bill why not use the ftp possibility of Roxen. It works quite well on my
> GNU mirror.

Because I dont like Roxen.  Esp. after it decided to "lose" all of my virtual
web site configurations one day (six sites, poof!).

I stick with Apache 1.3.6.

I'll be setting up an anonftp access in th enext few days; I just
cant promise WHEN due to workload (I'm working two jobs, 9-5 and
6-12am, right now..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * mrbill at sunhelp.org * http://www.sunhelp.org
>From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
"Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."