[SunRescue] Linux Demo Day (fwd)

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Thu Jul 22 17:12:28 CDT 1999

Hi,

Dous anyone have a spare sparc machine for this group ? I'm kind off
helping them as much as I can but I don't have a spare machine at the
moment to give them. So if any sun vendor has some sun box they want to
donate or an individual who has a spare sun box to give to that group I
would personally apreciate it.

Michael C. Vergallen
---

Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976