[SunRescue] Newsgroups

David Cantrell david at wirestation.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 18:55:53 CDT 1999

> Hi there!  I don't know how many of you read newsgroups looking for
Gregory Leblanc asked, re newsgroups:

>                                                 I read them all the time,
> and I was wondering what we should have on a policy for forwarding them to
> this list.  Thanks,

Yeah, me too.  I read uk.adverts.computers (well, my robot reads it and
kills everything that doesn't interest me) and I've been _assuming_
that people here are happy for me to forward the very occasional
relevant posts to the list.  No complaints yet but if anyone wants me
to stop I will.

I think that the most sensible policy is "don't take the piss".

--
David - http://www.ThePentagon.com/NukeEmUp

Strong in the force to be, words in weird order use you must.