[SunRescue] Sparcstation4 aui ethernet connector.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jul 16 03:59:39 CDT 1999

  Hmm...I'd expect it to, yes.  It should show up in that list even if there's
no IP address assigned to it.

  Things to try:

    Do a "probe-sbus" at the PROM's "ok" prompt...see if it shows up.
    Look through the output of dmesg (solaris still has a dmesg, right?) to see
      if "le0" is probed by the kernel at startup

  I've got to get to sleep now; if you're still having problems with this when
I wake up I'll get my hands on a Solaris box here and see how it behaves.

               -Dave McGuire