[SunRescue] Sun mouse upgrades, or, cheap thrills with a soldering iron

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed Jul 14 17:46:55 CDT 1999

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, David Cantrell wrote:

>  rescue at sunhelp.org
>
> Michael Vergallen wrote, re machines he wants to rescue:
>
> > ... it needs to run some form of Unix or VMS.
>
> What, nothing fun like RISC OS or weird like Plan 9?
Nope ... I first want to collect a copy of each system that runs or ran
Unix and VMS. This will take a decade or two to accomplish this.. but so
far I've been able to get a other system to restore every other month.
Plus the systems I had already in my collection e.i systems I borrowed
from work and who never made it quite back ... or systems they gave me as
gifts.

Michael