[SunRescue] Sun mouse upgrades, or, cheap thrills with a soldering iron

David Cantrell david at wirestation.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 13:02:36 CDT 1999

[off-topic]

Tim Hauber wrote:

>                           In my efforts to construct a "working" computer
> museum I would like to get my hands on a lot of stuff that is being tossed
> now, the IBM stuff, ... so if anyone knows specific lists I would appreciate
> pointers.

Me too. (yuck - I hate saying that.)

Right now, I'm in the process of reviving an IBM 9595 PS/2 server and
putting the finishing touches on my Sparcstation 2.  I quite fancy a
MIPS Magnum, just because they're weird :-)

My only criteria for whether a machine is interesting or not is that it
must speak TCP/IP and isn't a bog-standard PC or a C64.

If anyone knows about PS/2s and Mylex DAC960 RAID controllers, please
please please shout in my direction.

--
David Cantrell - http://www.ThePentagon.com/NukeEmUp/

Press any key to continue.  Press any other key to quit