[SunRescue] Free ELC's and stuff

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Tue Dec 28 22:12:06 CST 1999

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has helped out in lightening
the load at my garage here.  I can almost see the floor in places now.  :)

Secondly, I'd like to ask that anyone who was interested in equipment that
I didn't get back to please email me again.  I simultaneously changed jobs
and came down with an incredibly wicked strain of the flu here, narrowly
escaping hospitalization.  The last several weeks have been a 103F blur,
and I know that I've lost track of several people who were interested in
things.  It's nothing personal, I've just been completely nonfunctional.

Thanks,

-James