[SunRescue] Solaris driver for ArtePort Sbus Card

Ian Williams Ian.Williams at edl.ericsson.se
Wed Dec 22 11:46:47 CST 1999

I have discovered a couple of old Arteport Serial Cards in a an old
SunOS system.   I would like to carry on using these cards on our
Solaris systems, but I am having some problems trying to source the
Solaris driver software for these cards.

Does anyone know where I might find this software - perhaps if anyone
knows who made/makes these Arteport Serial cards.

Thanks in advance,
Ian.

| Ian Williams                                              |
| Unix Support (etl/su/it)                                  |
| Ericsson Telecom Ltd         ian.williams at edl.ericsson.se |