[SunRescue] fb behavior on SS20

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at bsd4us.org
Mon Dec 20 11:19:08 CST 1999

Maybe wrong here, but even if you didn't buy the SX option on the SS20, it
still came with the framebuffer onboard - you will just be lacking the VSIMM
for it.  This is rectified by a)  getting a GX or other SBUS FB  or b)  buying
the VSIMM and installing it?  This is the same topic that I was just asking
about, so I'm putting together what I see with what I know and what I learned
here the other day - I reserve the right, at all times, to be incorrect ;)

<:)  Lyndon