[SunRescue] Mac netboot[was a sad,sad...]

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Fri Dec 17 07:41:28 CST 1999

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>Dunno, haven't tried to netboot MacOS, nor have I tried to netboot from
>OSX.  I
>have, however, netbooted NetBSD on it, and that went quite well.  One of
>these
>days, I'll actually buy OSX instead of running Rhapsody DR2 forever.
>
>Reagen

If you get the current OSX server, watch the terminal windows, the scroll
back on them is set to infinite by default, and so a long lived terminal
will eventually kill the server and leave you looking for a non-existant
memory leak.