[SunRescue] a sad, sad day

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Fri Dec 17 05:02:56 CST 1999

I would suggest you get your second hand sun equipment in the states. It's
a lot cheaper even with the VAT and import duty. If you really need
someone to get sun equipment for you I may be able to get you one. Aldo
I'm not a reseller as sush I can get a hold of second hand gear in the
states and import them for you as I have a bussiness licence I can get
whatever you need but I charge 10 % for doing so & you have to pay the
tax at 21 % & import duty + shipping.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976