[SunRescue] Sbus covers for Sun 2

Keith Low krlow at idirect.com
Fri Dec 10 22:22:21 CST 1999

--------------55BF72B1C56EF94E821E22BE

Or you could go with the unappealing duct tape if you can't get the covers.
It is gray, doesn't look good and gums up the portion of the case it is
touching, but it should keep most of the dust and grime out. And if you need
the shielding of the metal, use some tin foil.

Keith Low

"Michael C. Vergallen" wrote:

> Hi,
> Dous anyone have 3-4 spare covers for Sun 2 Sbus slots. You know the ones
> that keep the dust out ! I need a few to fill the holes that fill up with
> dust and grime otherwise. If you have some spare ones let me know.
>
> Michael
> ---
> Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
> Sportstraat 28                  http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
> B 9000 Gent                     ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
> Belgium                         tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976

--------------55BF72B1C56EF94E821E22BE

begin:vcard
n:Low;Keith
tel;fax:+1-416-636-8003