[SunRescue] com-auction messages for wanted items

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Dec 2 21:56:32 CST 1999

If you hit the mail auctions.workstations.org site, there's a small,
in-conspicuous link saying something about items not listed here.  I've
checked this a couple times, but I don't know if anybody is using it.  I
think that something like this where we could post the things that are on
our wish-list would be nice, especially if it was online.  The page on
comauction is REALLY ugly, but pretty functional.  Anybody using this,
either to look for parts, or to look for people to sell stuff to?
	Greg