[SunRescue] Finding vme connectors to remake old sun scsi cables?

Greg A. Woods woods at most.weird.com
Thu Dec 2 17:59:15 CST 1999

[ On Thursday, December 2, 1999 at 15:07:40 (-0800), james wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [SunRescue] Finding vme connectors to remake old sun scsi cables?
>
> The original poster might also want to try Digi-Key.  I don't have their
> catalog in front of me but I know they used to carry these.  Low minimum
> order.

Last time I looked they weren't there, but indeed my newest Canadian
edition of the Digi-Key catalogue has them right on page 115.  They're
"NorComp" DIN socket-type IDC connectors part # ID064F, Digi-Key
#T8064-ND ($21.54 CDN each).  They even have an optiona strian relief
for another $1.69.

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>