[SunRescue] Re: Sun3

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at bsd4us.org
Wed Dec 1 16:00:51 CST 1999

Of course, "sending" a sun4 is easier said than done.  First, you have to
rent a truck... then, get a pallet and strap the box to it...  then, send it
commercial freight and hope it arrives OK. ;)

I have two units, a 330 and a 470, both of which I road-tripped for.  I don't
see myself parting with them, as too much BS&T was given up to get them in the
first place.

<:)  L