[SunRescue] Cable for V35

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Thu Dec 23 07:35:31 CST 1999

Hi,

I've just recieved a DGM&S V35 Sbus card but I don't know
what cable is needed to connect it to my V35 DSU. Now I use a PC system
at the moment to do this but I will need the PC for an other task I have
all the stuff I need now to simply swap the PC for a Sun besides the
cable. Anyone know where to find a cable like that ?
The V35 Sbus card has a 15 pin connector and the other end needs one of
those big Plugs ( I don't know the name).

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976