[SunRescue] fb behavior on SS20

ward at zilla.nu ward at zilla.nu
Mon Dec 20 11:00:57 CST 1999

I'm getting some strange fb behavior on an SS20 I recently picked up.  I hooked
up a kb (type6) and monitor to it, but the monitor never showed a sync.  I then
connected a serial console, which now shows all output, but the kb is still used
for input!  This even occurs in openboot.

Ideas?  Help?  I don't know how to tell the size of the nvram dimm, but it looks
a lot like the other DIMMS in it, and there's nothing in the little side-slots
to the side of the main dimm sockets.

Help?

Thanks,

Reagen

--
"Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat."
	-- John Lehman, Secretary of the US Navy 1981-1987