[SunRescue] Off topic : HP9000/300

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Sat Dec 18 16:56:08 CST 1999

Just picked up an HP9000/300, a couple of system drives, keyboard,
and keypad for $30 along with some other miscellaneous junk.  cute
machine, and I already had an HP 17" 'tron that now has a use.  But
the keyboard is not being recognized.  I know the port is good --
the keypad flashes.  Anyone know where I can get a keyboard for this
cutie?  68030/68882, 16mb of RAM, and it runs NetBSd... I just can't
pass up the opportunity ;)

Chris

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to
be normal."  Albert Camus