[SunRescue] a sad, sad day

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Thu Dec 16 22:59:39 CST 1999

Not even close.  :)  We're not even half way there yet...  I just looked
through the archives on my account, and I've got a thread with well over 100
posts, staring back on 8/13.  The title was Offerings, and it just branched
out into a couple of cool things from there, like Reagen's Museum idea, and
a couple of things.
	Greg