Re(2): [SunRescue] a sad, sad day

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Thu Dec 16 13:57:53 CST 1999

Having just built a router/sendmail/named box on a 386/40 w / 8mb
RAM and a 250mb drive, not for lack of Pentiums or 486s but just
because I can and it is one of the few things this thing can do,
I completely sympathize :)

Chris

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to
be normal."  Albert Camus