[SunRescue] a sad, sad day

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Dec 15 00:33:01 CST 1999

Argh!  :)

> ugh... I cannot believe what happened today.

Just as I'm sitting here, my mind racing from trying to fix a linux kernel
problem, I'm thinking, maybe we need some sort of a "flyer" that we can
distribute to buisnesses to let them know about the Sun Rescue Society.  I
plug this list and sunhelp every chance I get on usenet, but I'll but that
the guys over at my dad's office, which is a HUGE HUGE sun shop, don't know
anything about this.  Anybody else think we should at least write such a
thing, and what are opinions on distribution of such a letter? (Spam is
spam, even for a good cause?)
	Greg